Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Rock Farm attraction, handsomely hiding in the afternoon park light
Big Rock Farm
July 16, 2003
Avg. queue length:
At Big Rock Farm, you'll find a real, rural farm with ducks, frightened children, a turkey that will explode if you feed it, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider chugging this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more stimulating.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can't experience this attraction half a half hour after the gates opening.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25 hours.
- Explosions may be too startling for children.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.