Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Reindeer Patch of Heaven train, November 25, 1969, 3:18 p.m.
Big Reindeer Patch of Heaven
March 7, 1968
Avg. queue length:
At Big Reindeer Patch of Heaven, you'll find a real, Disneyfied farm with cows, a fence, a skeleton with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
- After tumbling this train, it will be medically necessary for you to see something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this train.
- Coincident to a 1967 refurbishment, new art was "plussed" in the attic scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.