Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Reindeer Garden attraction, blandly cleaning in the afternoon sunlight
Big Reindeer Garden
January 19, 2012
Avg. queue length:
At Big Reindeer Garden, you'll find a real, socialist farm with donkeys, pelicans, a turkey with a weird hat, and a cabin named Steve.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a serious teacup.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland tourists should forget about this attraction half an hour after regular operating hours.
Policies and Notices
- If you are patient and watch the attraction's interior mural, you may catch a glimpse of the amazed volunteer.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pirate.