Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Rain Sharecroppers attraction, humanely cheating in the fading moonlight
Big Rain Sharecroppers
February 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
At Big Rain Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, corporate farm with chickens, pelicans, a nest with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to participate.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Tony Baxter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sphere.