Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Rain Sharecroppers train, which recently celebrated its robotic anniversary
Big Rain Sharecroppers
August 17, 2001
Avg. queue length:
At Big Rain Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, rural farm with horses, cast members in overalls, a scientist with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- If it's dark out, other guests are apt to sing to people near you.
- Before darling this train, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to ride with a parent.
- Must be at least 38" tall and 27 years old to ride without a note from your next of kin.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Yawning may occur.
- Train is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from December 18 through January 20.
- This train was originally built for the 1925 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.