Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Rain Sharecroppers dark ride, May 27, 2001, 6:28 p.m.
Big Rain Sharecroppers
July 20, 2012
Avg. queue length:
At Big Rain Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, retro farm with donkeys, authentic smells, an oil with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know queue up for this dark ride last thing in the evening.
Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from attention-span problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Strollers will never make it past this dark ride's cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.