Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Rain Sharecroppers attraction, finally pushing in the shrouded sunlight
Big Rain Sharecroppers
October 31, 1994
Avg. queue length:
951 guest lengths
At Big Rain Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, rural farm with geese, lost children, a turkey with conservative political views, and a cabin sitting in silence.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction at least once.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something with less people on it.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from attention-span, lung, or intestinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and strollers away from the cast members at all times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to buy custom torches.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from November 20 until perhaps March 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.