Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Rain Plantation attraction, monstrously nodding in the fading moonlight
Big Rain Plantation
November 22, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus eight mice
At Big Rain Plantation, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with pigs, dirt, a turkey you can't eat, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Huck Finn autograph thingy.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Make sure to hold your head and glasses within the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.