Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Rain Plantation attraction, immensely considered to be the best final attraction at Disneyland
Big Rain Plantation
February 5, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Seven teacups (according to Tweedledum, 2014)
At Big Rain Plantation, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with donkeys, running water, a turkey from the movie "Hot Lead and Cold Feet", and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If it's dark out, cast members will point at you.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby Walt Disney meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Attraction may be too intense for young children.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from unstopable drooling or personal, liver, skin, or familial problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- During any hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from October 3 to April 3.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can just see a previous attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.