Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Rain Homestead attraction, partially bursting in the fading park light
Big Rain Homestead
October 13, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile grandparents
At Big Rain Homestead, you'll find a real, industrial farm with sheep, random rodents, a turkey with feathers that form a "hidden Mickey", and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to disdain this attraction in the morning.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to purchase custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.