Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Rain Homestead attraction, accurately pleasing in the afternoon sunlight
Big Rain Homestead
February 18, 1990
Avg. queue length:
At Big Rain Homestead, you'll find a real, pretend farm with roosters, lost children, a cake with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- Minimum height 46".
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Big Rain Homestead "alternative" experience.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $419 million to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.