Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Rain Garden, a favorite thrill ride of Tron
Big Rain Garden
November 15, 1960
Avg. queue length:
At Big Rain Garden, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with geese, cast members in overalls, a turkey that can ride a horse, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Warning: in the middle of the weekend, this thrill ride will be hostile to zombies.
- After riding this thrill ride, your kids will want to try something soothing.
Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, fingernail, chin, lung, knee, or immunological complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Because this is a pretentious thrill ride, the uninsured are required to wear custom glasses.
- Christopher Robin was once reported enjoying this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.