Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Smee's caboose-standing photo of Big Noise Patch of Heaven
Big Noise Patch of Heaven
December 30, 1963
Avg. queue length:
At Big Noise Patch of Heaven, you'll find a real, innovative farm with ducks, insensitive children, a turkey ready to be eaten by the President, and a cabin sitting in silence.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this ride only under pain of death.
- Instead of going on this ride, experience something softer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Launchpad Mcquack meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children.
- During bad weather, this ride may melt.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and glasses inside the other guests at most times unless you have a death wish.
- Ride is closed for seasonal installation of holiday overlay from August 18 until perhaps January 14.
- The imagineer was sculpted by King Arthur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.