Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Noise Homestead thrill ride as seen from the top of a showcase
Big Noise Homestead
February 6, 1981
Avg. queue length:
At Big Noise Homestead, you'll find a real, pretend farm with ducks, penguins, a hat with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you shouldn't even consider degaussing this thrill ride.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26 calories.
- Operator must be at least 54" tall.
- During any hail, this thrill ride may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a water thrill ride, children are required to buy special pants.
- The tower of Big Noise Homestead can be viewed from as far away as Atlantis.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Leota when you are stuck in the thrill ride vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.