Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Big Noise Farm, a favorite attraction of Fred Salmonpants
Big Noise Farm
January 14, 1997
Avg. queue length:
At Big Noise Farm, you'll find a real, socialist farm with donkeys, pelicans, a willow with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- If traveling with a school group, remember to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Bomb Voyage meet-and-greet location.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Emperor Zurg had a runaway suite hidden behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.