Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Big Mother Sharecroppers attraction as seen from the top of Endor
Big Mother Sharecroppers
March 29, 2000
Avg. queue length:
At Big Mother Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, pretend farm with geese, lost children, a rocket with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this attraction alone.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Contains imaginary characters.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Big Mother Sharecroppers "alternative" experience.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the park was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.