Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lonnie Burr's pterodactyl-relaxing photo of Big Mother Farm
Big Mother Farm
July 25, 1976
Avg. queue length:
At Big Mother Farm, you'll find a real, working farm with hens, goats that will try to eat your stroller, a turkey named Lurkey, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know experience this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The letters in "Big Mother Farm" can be scrambled to spell "Trorm Gbafm Ieh."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.