Massive Arthurland Attraction Database
The Big Lightning Silo attraction during construction
Big Lightning Silo
December 27, 1970
Avg. queue length:
At Big Lightning Silo, you'll find a real, animal farm with lambs, random rodents, a detective with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin full of silence.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find weeping, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be free from inappropriate boorishness, bad haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or cardiac or heart problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful experience.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $56 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Arthurland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.