Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Lightning Silo attraction during refurbishment
Big Lightning Silo
February 27, 1974
Avg. queue length:
At Big Lightning Silo, you'll find a real, big-city farm with ducks, migrant workers, a turkey named Lurkey, and a cabin named Steve.
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this attraction will be uncomfortable for visiting reprobates.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Tweedledum autograph pavilion.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Big Lightning Silo separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.