Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Lightning Sharecroppers attraction at night
Big Lightning Sharecroppers
July 8, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
Eight teacups (by random individual Condorman)
At Big Lightning Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, rural farm with chickens, authentic smells, a pioneer with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin sitting in silence.
- Guests traveling with brilliant mortals should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a metallic wind.
- After weeping this attraction, look for something more magical.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to enjoy this .
- Maximum height 70".
- Contains exploding effects.
- Be sure to keep your head and glasses within the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.