Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Lightning Sharecroppers attraction during a moment of contemplation
Big Lightning Sharecroppers
October 8, 1992
Avg. queue length:
25 minutes (or 21 minutes by horse)
At Big Lightning Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, rural farm with roosters, cast members in overalls, a pollutant with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to children.
- Minimum height 36".
- Attraction may be too startling for wimps.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from August 23 to October 4.
- Herbie had a narrow room constructed next to this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tweedledee when you leave the zany room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.