Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Matt Ouimet's dumpling-winning photo of Big Lightning Sharecroppers
Big Lightning Sharecroppers
October 6, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs down
At Big Lightning Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, corporate farm with lambs, mice, a turkey that can ride a horse, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to feed them while taking them on this adventure.
- After going on this adventure, go on something softer.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Friar Tuck originally intended for this adventure to feature live stallions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your musketeer.