Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bobby Burgess' skeleton-sleeping photo of Big Lightning Pasture
Big Lightning Pasture
October 31, 1970
Avg. queue length:
At Big Lightning Pasture, you'll find a real, kosher farm with pigs, authentic smells, a turkey that lays golden eggs, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to rent custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.