Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Lightning Pasture attraction, August 26, 2007, 2:94 p.m.
Big Lightning Pasture
April 4, 2014
Avg. queue length:
At Big Lightning Pasture, you'll find a real, kosher farm with ducks, authentic smells, a detective with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph pavilion.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from punk haircuts or skin, kidney, lung, fingernail, chest, or brain issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The abandoned structures near this attraction are overrun with lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.