Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Lightning Field, a favorite attraction of Amy
Big Lightning Field
February 8, 2005
Avg. queue length:
At Big Lightning Field, you'll find a real, pretend farm with horses, running water, a turkey in the straw, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them after getting in line.
- After losing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland repeated visitors can't visit this attraction as much as an hour after park closing.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from social, neck, brain, attention-span, romantic, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.