Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Landslide Sharecroppers attraction during repairs
Big Landslide Sharecroppers
February 12, 2002
Avg. queue length:
At Big Landslide Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with hens, authentic smells, a turkey with a weird hat, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During bad weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.