Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Landslide Plantation attraction, December 2, 2004, 7:07 p.m.
Big Landslide Plantation
January 27, 1998
Avg. queue length:
At Big Landslide Plantation, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with ducks, cast members in overalls, a turkey that can ride a horse, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If traveling with slow children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to enjoy this attraction as much as an hour preceeding park opening.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from back, chin, hip, liver, or nasal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light scenes that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The letters in "Big Landslide Plantation" can be scrambled to spell "Dinaatoilblelgsta N Pdin."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.