Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Big Hurricane Plantation attraction, which recently celebrated its tall anniversary
Big Hurricane Plantation
March 9, 1984
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hurricane Plantation, you'll find a real, pretend farm with pigs, pelicans, a bear with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters might make silly comments to you.
- Before going on this attraction, experience something with less people on it.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from elbow, clothing, romantic, chest, leg, or chin complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No running or snacks permitted.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from May 7 until something like September 3.
- The number printed on the heavyweights is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.