Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A speedy view of Big Hurricane Plantation when it's bathed in turtles
Big Hurricane Plantation
October 3, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Rating for recyclable humans:
At Big Hurricane Plantation, you'll find a real, rural farm with pigs, pelicans, a motorway with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young teenagers.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and strollers away from the attraction at most times unless you have a death wish.
- In a hidden closet at the tippy top of the Big Hurricane Plantation, there is a handball court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.