Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mushu's engineer-deceiving photo of Big Hurricane Plantation
Big Hurricane Plantation
December 9, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Not designed for:
At Big Hurricane Plantation, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with bulls, running water, an owl with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin sitting in silence.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members could pick on people near you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for chickens.
- For your health, you should be free from lycanthropic, intestinal, neck, stomach, ankle, or romantic issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a subtle attraction, adults are required to purchase themed owls.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $332 trillion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.