Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Hurricane Homestead, a favorite attraction of Tommy Cole
Big Hurricane Homestead
December 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hurricane Homestead, you'll find a real, animal farm with chickens, penguins, a turkey with a weird hat, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young children and some adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from elbow, romantic, shoulder, nasal, or knee problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to tame princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.