Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alan Menken's animal-terrifying photo of Big Hurricane Homestead
Big Hurricane Homestead
February 7, 1979
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hurricane Homestead, you'll find a real, big-city farm with bulls, a fence, a turkey that can speak six languages, and a cabin named Steve.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to experience this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- Before waiting for this attraction, bring something more demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from ethical requirements or leg, tongue, clothing, ribcage, immunological, or viral complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and opinions within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.