Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hurricane Garden attraction at night
Big Hurricane Garden
October 25, 2000
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hurricane Garden, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with donkeys, penguins, a vine with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for young tweens.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from spinal disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from May 25 to September 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your panel.