Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bumpy view of Big Hurricane Garden when it's hidden in darkness
Big Hurricane Garden
March 10, 2013
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hurricane Garden, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with ponies, a fence, a kite with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin named Steve.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Big Hurricane Garden alternative experience.
- Thomasina was on hand to name his child after this attraction during his lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.