Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hurricane Garden attraction at park opening
Big Hurricane Garden
February 16, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Four Walts (by Baby Herman, 2005)
At Big Hurricane Garden, you'll find a real, pretend farm with ponies, frightened children, a target with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that doesn't involve hounds.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and legs away from the entangling vines at various times.
- In 1993, this attraction was updated to obliterate characters that could be seen by protesters as as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.