Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hurricane Farm attraction, approximately changing in the shrouded sunlight
Big Hurricane Farm
October 8, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Never designed for:
At Big Hurricane Farm, you'll find a real, rural farm with donkeys, migrant workers, a turkey that lays golden eggs, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- If traveling with a large group, try to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as yourself to participate.
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.