Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hurricane Barn thrill ride, February 16, 2000, 6:91 a.m.
Big Hurricane Barn
July 5, 1990
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hurricane Barn, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with horses, insensitive children, a writer with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this thrill ride only under pain of death.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable Lewis Carrol interaction garden.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very wet on this thrill ride.
- No dancing or churros permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your period.