Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hunter Silo ride, September 2, 1957, 4:49 p.m.
Big Hunter Silo
November 19, 2005
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hunter Silo, you'll find a real, big-city farm with sheep, a fence, a turkey with an evil look, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- If it's your birthday, cast members may pick on your friends.
- After enjoying this ride, you will be compelled to look for something more magical.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland sponsors will want to visit this ride more than an hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this ride particularly annoying.
- In concert with a 1969 downsizing, new characters were added to the buy-a-bride scene.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.