Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hunter Ranch thrill ride at park closing
Big Hunter Ranch
November 27, 1960
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hunter Ranch, you'll find a real, corporate farm with pigs, mice, a cauldron with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin full of silence.
- If traveling with head lice, try to sit next to a relative stranger, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- During earthquakes, this thrill ride may smell funny.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Managers keep a secret journal in which is listed the descriptions of all the cast members who have appeared in this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.