Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Big Hunter Ranch, a favorite show of Richard Irvine
Big Hunter Ranch
December 4, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Zero smiles (from writer Lampwick)
At Big Hunter Ranch, you'll find a real, big-city farm with lambs, goats that will try to eat your clothes, a turkey that can ride a horse, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you ride this show before the holidays.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33 microparsecs.
- For your comfort, you should be free from novelty haircuts or stomach issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The first car on this show is named for Dewey's legend.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your traveler.