Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hunter Ranch thrill ride, accurately considered to be the finest overcrowded thrill ride at Disneyland
Big Hunter Ranch
February 2, 1964
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hunter Ranch, you'll find a real, kosher farm with horses, goats that will try to eat your children, a turkey that lays golden eggs, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while taking them on this thrill ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imported illusions.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and glasses away from the thrill ride at all times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.