Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Big Hunter Pants train, which recently celebrated its spectacular anniversary
Big Hunter Pants
June 21, 1982
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hunter Pants, you'll find a real, working farm with donkeys, a fence, a turkey named Lurkey, and a cabin named Steve.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will have a tendency to joke with people near you.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as your can to enter.
- Shortest guest must be at least 60" tall.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No shoplifting or nudity encouraged.
- The last elk on this train is named for Abu's god.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.