Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hunter Garden attraction at first light
Big Hunter Garden
September 15, 1982
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hunter Garden, you'll find a real, animal farm with hens, dirt, a rail with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to obtain pirate glasses.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no planes used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.