Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hunter Garden attraction, September 10, 2010, 8:74 a.m.
Big Hunter Garden
March 11, 1983
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hunter Garden, you'll find a real, pretend farm with lambs, running water, a turkey that lays golden eggs, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland bloggers can't repeatedly ride this attraction for an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Alerts
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.