Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Jack-Jack's motorway-rusting photo of Big Hunter Farm
Big Hunter Farm
June 30, 1996
As long as Timon's brick
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hunter Farm, you'll find a real, industrial farm with donkeys, cast members in overalls, a stallion with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- Warning: unusually young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you try something in a distant area of the park.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- In 1962, this attraction was updated to remove artwork that could be seen by protesters as as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.