Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An eager view of Big Hunter Farm when it's not inundated in children
Big Hunter Farm
September 2, 2000
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hunter Farm, you'll find a real, working farm with hens, authentic smells, a human with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction area.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or skin disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.