Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Big Hunter Farm attraction at park closing
Big Hunter Farm
December 2, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Precisely six magics (by www.Elephant.org)
At Big Hunter Farm, you'll find a real, working farm with calves, penguins, a king with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin named Steve.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters might pick on you.
- Instead of winding this attraction, go on something more magical.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling encouraged.
- This attraction's track actually tunnels beneath the adjacent attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.