Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A round view of Big Hunter Farm when it's hidden in exaggeration
Big Hunter Farm
September 3, 1967
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hunter Farm, you'll find a real, pretend farm with chickens, random rodents, a turkey in the straw, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head for this train immediately.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo place.
- You must be at least as tall as a cab to avoid a convenience fee.
- Unborn infants will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or fingernail or elbow problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During thunder storms, this train may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.