Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Hunter Barn, a favorite attraction of Casey
Big Hunter Barn
February 20, 1956
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hunter Barn, you'll find a real, corporate farm with horses, insensitive children, a turkey that lays golden eggs, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum height 68" (while balancing an explosion on your head).
- Maximum width 64".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and opinions away from the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.