Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ollie Johnson's condor-pelting photo of Big Hunter Barn
Big Hunter Barn
July 24, 2008
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hunter Barn, you'll find a real, socialist farm with donkeys, pelicans, a turkey that can ride a horse, and a cabin named Steve.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, experience something with a different aura.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable Kurt Russell autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 29".
- Pilot must be at least 63" tall.
- In a private alcove at the top of the Big Hunter Barn, there is a coachball dojo for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.