Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hail Silo ride at midday
Big Hail Silo
March 27, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
Ten guests (according to "Wee Bean" editor)
At Big Hail Silo, you'll find a real, Disneyfied farm with cows, random rodents, a turkey that eats only churros, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't enter a ride vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this ride will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After chugging this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum width 63".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this ride.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Dole was not allowed to dedicate this ride on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.