Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hail Silo ride, March 22, 1970, 5:39 p.m.
Big Hail Silo
May 5, 1958
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hail Silo, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with lambs, mice, a cow with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- Warning: small children will want to queue for this ride multiple times.
- After going on this ride, need something more magical.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get dizzy on this ride.
- Ride is closed for complete replacement from June 30 until something like July 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.