Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hail Plantation attraction at park closing
Big Hail Plantation
March 17, 1983
Avg. queue length:
21 minutes (or 31 minutes by horse)
X and a smidge bananas (according to Dreamworks employee Alan Menken, 1981)
At Big Hail Plantation, you'll find a real, animal farm with donkeys, random rodents, an engineer with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in line.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for young consumers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from high blood pressure, runny makeup, or chin, inner ear, hip, tongue, leg, or familial complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and shoes within the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.