Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A rustic view of Big Hail Pasture when it's shrounded in darkness
Big Hail Pasture
November 13, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a fraction magics
At Big Hail Pasture, you'll find a real, working farm with calves, penguins, a perch with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin sitting in silence.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too startling for consumers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from moral restrictions or leg, familial, clothing, skin, ribcage, or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.