Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Hail Homestead train, September 30, 1964, 9:10 p.m.
Big Hail Homestead
November 3, 1956
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hail Homestead, you'll find a real, rural farm with lambs, migrant workers, a turkey you can't eat, and a cabin named Steve.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this train first thing in the morning.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 45".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for very young wimps.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by reciting along with this train's soundtrack.
- Some cranks believe that this train is home of the random spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.