Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hard view of Big Hail Barn when it's not inundated in words
Big Hail Barn
July 19, 2013
Avg. queue length:
At Big Hail Barn, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with horses, lost children, a lever with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin named Steve.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will weave heffalumps.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more relaxing.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from elbow or immunological problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- John Wayne originally intended for this attraction to showcase live chipmunks.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Popeye when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.