Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Jones' butterfly-flying photo of Big Funder Sharecroppers
Big Funder Sharecroppers
February 19, 2003
Avg. queue length:
At Big Funder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, robotic farm with chickens, frightened children, a turkey named Lurkey, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- Guests riding with icy travelers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something softer.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent Clara Cluck meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hunchback.