Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Funder Sharecroppers attraction, unusually disintegrating in the fading sunlight
Big Funder Sharecroppers
May 15, 1956
Avg. queue length:
At Big Funder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, Disneyfied farm with sheep, mice, a turkey with no head, and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- Warning: particularly over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This was one of the last "Z ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.