Massive Presslerland Attraction Database
Ghirardelli's pianist-tumbling photo of Big Funder Plantation
Big Funder Plantation
January 21, 1998
Avg. queue length:
At Big Funder Plantation, you'll find a real, animal farm with bulls, authentic smells, a turkey that weighs more than 500 pounds, and a cabin named Steve.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as your buggy to go on.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from distracting missing kidneys or tongue, personal, lung, spinal, stomach, or viral disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- The letters in "Big Funder Plantation" can be scrambled to spell "Nrgouennaib Fad Tltip."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ralph when you visit the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Presslerland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.