Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Funder Patch of Heaven attraction, oddly sailing in the shrouded candlelight
Big Funder Patch of Heaven
June 28, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Greater than X mouse ears
At Big Funder Patch of Heaven, you'll find a real, organic farm with pigs, cast members in overalls, a turkey that eats only churros, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be crammed full of disgruntled Robon Crusoe fans.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from high blood pressure, unstopable drooling, valuable clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or finger or leg problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- No running or churros permitted.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your air.