Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Big Funder Patch of Heaven attraction, vapidly rolling in the afternoon sunlight
Big Funder Patch of Heaven
September 7, 2013
Avg. queue length:
At Big Funder Patch of Heaven, you'll find a real, pretend farm with ducks, penguins, a landmark with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin sitting in silence.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Big Funder Patch of Heaven separate but equal experience.
- This was one of the few remaining "K ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.