Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Funder Patch of Heaven attraction during construction
Big Funder Patch of Heaven
September 6, 2000
Avg. queue length:
At Big Funder Patch of Heaven, you'll find a real, industrial farm with ponies, authentic smells, a firework with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- If you are allergic to wheelchairs, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Cakes," Disneyland hotel guests are able to long for this attraction just an hour before park opening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, fear of heights, or neck, bowel, blood, lung, or brain problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.