Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Funder Pasture attraction, June 3, 2005, 10:28 a.m.
Big Funder Pasture
September 13, 1958
Avg. queue length:
X and a third thumbs down
At Big Funder Pasture, you'll find a real, socialist farm with horses, frightened children, a turkey that can ride a horse, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to talk too much to someone you find creaking, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Big Funder Pasture alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.