Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Funder Homestead attraction as seen from the top of a school
Big Funder Homestead
April 12, 1976
Avg. queue length:
At Big Funder Homestead, you'll find a real, rural farm with ducks, insensitive children, a turkey ready to be eaten by the President, and a cabin named Steve.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for immature children.
- For your benefit, you should be free from back, shoulder, liver, neck, or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- No food or dawdling permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.