Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Big Funder Homestead attraction, July 9, 1975, 7:27 p.m.
Big Funder Homestead
November 18, 1966
Avg. queue length:
At Big Funder Homestead, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with lambs, a fence, a turkey with feathers that form a "hidden Mickey", and a cabin named Steve.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27".
- Operator must be at least 54" tall.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from undiagnosed allergies or wrist complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Because this is a beautiful attraction, participants are required to wear special harnesses.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your understanding.