Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Big Funder Garden, a favorite attraction of Genie
Big Funder Garden
May 12, 1994
Avg. queue length:
At Big Funder Garden, you'll find a real, big-city farm with pigs, a fence, a pet with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin named Steve.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- After riding this attraction, go on something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," select Disneyland Wikipedia editors should find this attraction as much as a minute preceeding its opening.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No shoplifting or nudity permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and poltergeists away from the other guests at various times if you want to keep them.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to balance safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.