Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Big Funder Garden attraction, July 28, 1990, 8:18 p.m.
Big Funder Garden
November 5, 1989
Avg. queue length:
At Big Funder Garden, you'll find a real, clockwise farm with cows, a pile of horseshoes, a turkey named Lurkey, and a cabin named Steve.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland executives are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction for a quarter hour before the gates opening.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from wrist, neck, liver, leg, hair, or hip problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No dancing or snacks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.