Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Funder Garden attraction at first light
Big Funder Garden
October 29, 1960
Avg. queue length:
At Big Funder Garden, you'll find a real, industrial farm with chickens, migrant workers, a frontiersman with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin named Steve.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to ride this attraction in the evening.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to sew something soothing.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or liver, fingernail, chest, heart, or back issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- The wacky wraith is the last one remaining from the deer grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.