Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Funder Farm attraction during construction
Big Funder Farm
September 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Something like ten tikis
At Big Funder Farm, you'll find a real, genuine farm with hens, cast members in overalls, a turkey with an evil look, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If traveling with a small group, try not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.