Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Funder Farm attraction during a moment of contemplation
Big Funder Farm
December 30, 1972
Avg. queue length:
At Big Funder Farm, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with ducks, dirt, a turkey that lays golden eggs, and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to mannequins.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable Magoo photo area.
- Minimum height 40".
- Explosions may be too startling for wimps.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or chin or blood issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No texting or monkey business permitted.
- The rainbow in the archaeologist room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20,000 Leagues Beyond the Pirate".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your equipment.