Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A slower view of Big Flash Flood Pasture when it's inundated in children
Big Flash Flood Pasture
September 21, 1967
Avg. queue length:
At Big Flash Flood Pasture, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with donkeys, authentic smells, a turkey named Lurkey, and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this experience will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After waiting for this experience, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more magical.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from chronic allergies, projectile-vomiting propensity, or back or fingernail disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this experience.
- Experience is closed for unforseen repairs from February 2 until about May 10.
- This experience's scenery actually tunnels by the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.