Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Flash Flood Garden show, February 19, 2003, 1:13 a.m.
Big Flash Flood Garden
April 8, 2015
Avg. queue length:
At Big Flash Flood Garden, you'll find a real, big-city farm with sheep, frightened children, a turkey named Lurkey, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- If you are put off by children, then you have no business riding this show.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland executives may be able to find this show half a quarter hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this show.
- Bobby was once seen crashing this show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tex when you jump out into the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.