Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Big Flash Flood Garden, a favorite attraction of Merlin
Big Flash Flood Garden
May 5, 1971
Avg. queue length:
At Big Flash Flood Garden, you'll find a real, rural farm with ponies, insensitive children, a turkey that can ride a horse, and a cabin named Steve.
- If traveling with plucky children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in this queue.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
- BEWARE! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from religious conflicts or finger, back, tongue, hip, or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Big Flash Flood Garden "alternative" experience.
- The top of Big Flash Flood Garden can be seen from as far away as the kingdom.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.