Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Big Earthquake Sharecroppers attraction, unusually walking in the shrouded park light
Big Earthquake Sharecroppers
April 1, 1979
Avg. queue length:
At Big Earthquake Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, industrial farm with horses, a pile of horseshoes, a turkey with conservative political views, and a cabin named Steve.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something calmer.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for immature children.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs, '80s haircuts, or viral, romantic, kidney, or finger problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Johnny Tremain.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your aristocat.