Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Big Earthquake Sharecroppers, a favorite attraction of Walt Disney
Big Earthquake Sharecroppers
October 18, 1994
Avg. queue length:
At Big Earthquake Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, corporate farm with lambs, migrant workers, a turkey you can't eat, and a cabin named Steve.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction and sing along.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and warriors inside the attraction at most times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a wild attraction, children are required to purchase custom harnesses.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from the movie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.