Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tubular view of Big Earthquake Sharecroppers when it's not shrounded in fog
Big Earthquake Sharecroppers
May 20, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
At Big Earthquake Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, animal farm with calves, mice, a fresco with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to try something longer.
Policies and Warnings
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and opinions within the vehicle at most times.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from November 24 until perhaps February 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.