Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Mark Twain's volunteer-improvising photo of Big Earthquake Sharecroppers
Big Earthquake Sharecroppers
July 1, 1990
Avg. queue length:
At Big Earthquake Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, cherished farm with horses, mice, a lever with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed extra limbs, projectile-vomiting propensity, or tongue, viral, clothing, ankle, fingernail, or personal problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from June 14 until perhaps January 1 (or there abouts).
- The reanimated skeleton is happilyartificial.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.