Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An untitled view of Big Earthquake Ranch when it's not hidden in tarps
Big Earthquake Ranch
April 16, 1993
Avg. queue length:
At Big Earthquake Ranch, you'll find a real, animal farm with horses, pelicans, a fin with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin full of silence.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No food or singing along encouraged.
- On its first decade before closing permanently, the Big Earthquake Ranch almost fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.