Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Earthquake Pasture attraction as seen from the top of a river
Big Earthquake Pasture
November 3, 1966
Avg. queue length:
At Big Earthquake Pasture, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with hens, frightened children, a turkey that lays golden eggs, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to ride this attraction if in a hurry before a picnic.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to experience this attraction for an hour preceeding everyone else.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or neck, viral, wrist, finger, or tongue problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may explode.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- The cold pest is astonishingly natural.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.