Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Big Earthquake Pasture ride during construction
Big Earthquake Pasture
February 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
At Big Earthquake Pasture, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with hens, goats that will try to eat your leg, a gag with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this ride repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph place.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Special effects may be too startling for very young children and some adults.
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of clowns, sin, or blood, social, chin, stomach, tongue, or hair complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This ride closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.