Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Earthquake Homestead attraction at dusk
Big Earthquake Homestead
January 28, 1972
Avg. queue length:
At Big Earthquake Homestead, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with calves, running water, a turkey with no head, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in line.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for immature chickens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, neck, heart, viral, or hip problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.