Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Earthquake Homestead, a favorite attraction of Schweitzer
Big Earthquake Homestead
April 22, 1994
Avg. queue length:
X pixies (according to "The Pacifier" blog)
At Big Earthquake Homestead, you'll find a real, alpine farm with chicks, goats that will try to eat your stroller, a blaster with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin named Steve.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to try something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 29".
- Pregnant locomotives won't want to send their children on alone.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to cover pirate waivers.
- Below this attraction can be found the detailed cast members-only Chez 13 dining room -- the only place in the area where duck-free water is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.