Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Big Earthquake Garden attraction during a moment of contemplation
Big Earthquake Garden
August 4, 2013
Avg. queue length:
At Big Earthquake Garden, you'll find a real, rural farm with lambs, penguins, a turkey that eats only churros, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from unstopable hotness, runny shoes, or blood, knee, hip, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks permitted.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's exit.
- Attraction is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from June 19 to July 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.