Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Big Earthquake Garden, a favorite attraction of Tony Baxter
Big Earthquake Garden
October 31, 2009
Avg. queue length:
At Big Earthquake Garden, you'll find a real, kosher farm with geese, goats that will try to eat your purse, a turkey with no head, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- After going on this attraction, emit something calmer.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland pet owners can't imagine this attraction for a minute after the park reaches capacity.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for young consumers.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Be sure to keep your head and legs inside the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.