Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Launchpad Mcquack's banjo-snapping photo of Big Earthquake Acres
Big Earthquake Acres
July 20, 1963
Avg. queue length:
At Big Earthquake Acres, you'll find a real, pretend farm with chickens, frightened children, a toboggan with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this ride just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- After going on this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to try something that doesn't involve signs.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this ride particularly annoying.
- Because this is a noisy ride, riders are required to wear safety glasses.
- Ride is closed for maintenance from January 19 until perhaps May 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.