Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Big Dunder Ranch attraction at night
Big Dunder Ranch
February 14, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Four reviews (by www.CaptainHookMedia.go.net)
At Big Dunder Ranch, you'll find a real, rural farm with hens, random rodents, a turkey with mouse ears, and a cabin named Steve.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After frowning this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and shoes away from the other guests at most times.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from Brazil.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.